UPSC CSE 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will going close the registration window for Civil Services Examination (CSE) preliminary 2023 tomorrow, February 21 at 6pm. Candidates who are Eligible can fill the UPSC CSE 2023 application form on the official website – upsc.gov.in. UPSC CSE prelims exam will be conducted on May 28 for 1,105 vacancies.
Candidates (except female, SC, ST, Persons with Benchmark Disability, candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) they will have to pay fee of Rs 100 either by cash or online. Those paying by cash will have to remit the money to any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) and those paying via online can use net banking facility of any bank or visa, master, RuPay, credit , debit card or UPI payment.
UPSC CSE 2023: Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the registration link
- Now, fill the UPSC CSE application form with required details.
- Upload mandatory documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
UPSC CSE 2023: Schedule
- UPSC CSE notification 2023 date February 1, 2023
- CSE preliminary application start date February 1, 2023
- Deadline to apply for CSE 2023 February 21, 2023
- UPSC CSE 2023 exam date May 28, 2023
- UPSC CSE prelims 2023 admit card date To be announced
- UPSC CSE prelims 2023 result date To be announced
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, February 20, 2023, 12:48 [IST]
#UPSC #CSE #registration #tomorrow #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)