TSCHE(Telangana State Council of Higher Education) has released the answer key to the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2022). The master question papers and response sheet today will also be released along with the answer key today, August 14, 2022.
Candidates who gave the TS PGECET 2022 exam can check the TS PGECET preliminary answer key 2022 and the response sheet on the official website – pgecet.tsche.gov.in. The candidates who want to object can do so till August 17.
How to download TS PGECET 2022 answer key?
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to check TS PGECET 2022 answer key:
1. Visit the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
2. Click on the link which reads ‘TS PGECET – 2022 RESPONSE SHEET’ to download TS PGECET 2022 response sheet.
3. Now, click on the question paper for the exam you appeared for.
4. TS PGECET 2022 answer key pdf will be displayed on the screen.
5. Download and take a printout of TS PGECET 2022 answer key for further reference.
How to challenge the TS PGECET 2022 answer key?
1. Go to the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
2. Now, download the master copy of the question paper along with the preliminary answer key.
3. Check your questions and answers with the master question paper and answer key.
4. If you want to object, click on the link which reads ‘key objections format.’
and raise objections only in the given format.
TS PGECET 2022 exam for MTech and MPharmacy was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode from August 2 to 5.
To qualify for the TS PGECET 2022 exam, applicants need to score a minimum of 30 marks.
However, there is no qualifying score for reserved category candidates.
#PGECET #Answer #Key #Master #Question #Papers #Response #Sheet #Released
(With Inputs from careerindia)