TNUSRB TN Police SI final Result: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board ( TNUSRB) has announced the final result of the final recruitment drive for Sub-Inspectors of police. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of tnusrb.in by fill in their roll number.
Following that, candidates must appear for character and antecedents verification as well as medical examinations. Separate lists of results have been published by TNUSRB – one for open categories and the other for departmental quotas.
The ongoing recruitment is going to fill up the 444 SI vacancies in the Tamil Nadu Police, of which 399 are for the post of Sub-Inspectors of police and 45 are for the Sub-Inspectors of police (AR) post.
Steps to download the TN Police SI Recruitment 2022
Candidates are required to follow the given steps to check and download the TN POlice SI recruitment result 2022.
- Visit the official website of TNUSRB at tnusrb.in.
- On the homepage, go to “Direct Recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk and AR)-2022”
- Now, click on the ‘Final Provisional Selection List(Enrolment No. wise)’ or ‘Final Provisional Selection List (Roster wise)’.
- Then, choose the category “Open” or “Department.”
- Now, download the PDF file and check the results using the roll number.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, November 23, 2022, 13:21 [IST]
#TNUSRB #Police #final #Result #announced #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)