MRB Tamil Nadu Pharmacist Admit Card 2023 was issued to those who applied for the 889 Pharmacist positions. As a result, applicants must visit the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in to find out more about the TN MRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket Date, etc.
The TN MRB Pharmacist exam will be held on April 26 and 27 (Wednesday and Thursday) at various examination locations around Tamil Nadu. The examination centre and batch timings will be specified in the admit card. On exam day, applicants must bring a hard copy of their TN MRB Pharmacist admission card as well as a valid image ID.
Overview of the Examination
- Organization Name- Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
- Name of the post- Pharmacist
- Official Site- mrb.tn.gov.in
How to obtain Admit Card 2023
- Go to the official website at mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Navigate to ‘Notifications’ and choose the admission card link for Pharmacist.
- Insert your application number and date of birth, then click the Submit button.
- The TN MRB Pharmacist admission card will be displayed on the display.
- Download and print the document.
Details on the Admit Card
The TN MRB Pharmacist exam comprises two papers: one in Tamil and one in Medical Science. The exam will be administered offline and will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The examination will last 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Applicants who pass the written exam will be called in for document verification. A merit list will be created to facilitate the final selection of applicants based on how they performed in the examination and the verification of credentials.
#MRB #Pharmacist #Admit #Card #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)