SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer Key: The Staff Selection Commission will going close the Combine Graduate Language tier 2 answer key objection window today, MARCH 17, 2023. Candidates can challenge the SSC CGL tier 2022 answer key by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. SSC tier 2 answer key and response sheet will be available on March 14, 2023.
“Representations in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 14.03.2023 (6.00 PM) to 17.03.2023 (6.00 PM) on payment of Rs.100/-per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 6.00 PM on 17.03.2023 will not be entertained under any circumstances,” said the commission earlier.
How to challenge SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key ?
- Go to the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination, (Tier-II) 2022” link.
- A pdf file will open, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Link for Candidate’s Response Sheet, Tentative Answer Keys and submission of representation”
- Select the SSC exam of which you want to challenge the answer key and press submit.
- Now click on the link to go to the SSC login window to raise objections against the SSC CGL tier 2 answer key.
- Fill in the login credentials and press Login.
- Raise the objects against the SSC CGL provisional answers.
- Submit the same by paying a fee of Rs 100 per question in online mode.
SSC CGL Tier-2 Answer key 2022: Schedule
- SSC CGL tier 2 exam dates March 2, 2023 to March 7, 2023
- SSC CGL answer key 2022 date (provisional) March 14, 2023
- Start date for challenging SSC CGL tier 2 answer key March 14, 2023
- Last date to raise objections against SSC CGL answer key 2022 March 17, 2023
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, March 17, 2023, 11:14 [IST]
#SSC #CGL #Tier2 #Answer #Key #Objection #Window #closing #today #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)