The Madhya Pradesh government has decided to reopen schools in MP. The schools and hostels would reopen with full capacity for students of classes 1 to 12. The order of reopening schools in MP has been issued by the Deputy Secretary of the Department of School Education. However, the MP state government is yet to announce the date for the reopening of schools and hostels.
The decision to reopen MP School was made due to a decrease in COVID-19 cases in the state. However, approval from parents is required for students to attend on-campus physical classes in schools, as per the education department’s order. For the time being, a parental agreement is required for all classes.
The schools were taking online classes till now. However, classes will now be held in a hybrid format, and attendance will not be compulsory for the time being. Meanwhile, parents should be aware that the government’s tuition fee order has been withdrawn. The MP School Reopening Guidelines are listed below.
- The schools will be able to begin classes with all the students with full capacity.
- The hostels can reopen with 100% capacity for students of classes 1 to 12.
- To attend physical classes, students must submit a letter from their parents stating that they have no objections.
- On Doordarshan and WhatsApp groups, the state government would continue to broadcast educational material.
- Schools have been asked to make their own decisions about whether or not to provide online education based on the requirements.
- All the Teachers, staff, and other stakeholders must be fully vaccinated with both doses of vaccination.
To deal with a situation where a COVID-19 case is detected on campus, schools must consider the education department’s instructions. The government has complete authority to change the COVID-19 guidelines on MP School Reopening at any time.
#Schools #Reopen #Full #Capacity #Classes #Check #Guidelines
(With Inputs from careerindia)