The SBI SO Recruitment for 217 openings is now available on the State Bank of India’s various Specialist Officer vacancies including Assistant Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, and others on its official website. Applicants with past job experience who want to work with SBI can now register for SBI SO Recruitment 2023. The online application will be available until May 19, 2023.
Overview of the Recruitment
- Organization- State Bank of India
- Vacancy- 217
- Category- Contractual Basis and Regular
- Selection Process- Online Test & Interview.
- Application Mode- Online
- Official Website- @www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Opening Date for Online Application Process – April 29, 2023
- Closing Date for Online Application Process- May 19, 2023
- Exam Date- June 2023
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Go to SBI’s official website.
- Step 2: Select the NEW REGISTRATION link.
- Step 3: Fill out the application form with your personal information, such as your phone number and email address.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents.
- Step 5:Pay the application fee
- Step 6: Check out the application form.
General/OBC/EWS Rs. 750/-
The applicants must hold a BE/BTech in (Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electronics & Communications Engineering or an equivalent degree in a relevant discipline) or an MCA or MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications Engineering) from a recognised University/Institute.
The age restriction for this recruitment is 31 to 42 years old, according to the SBI Recruitment 2023.
Pay Salary Rs. 36000-63000/- per month
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, May 10, 2023, 11:30 [IST]
#SBI #Recruitment #Openings #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)