Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recently announced the hiring of 239 Trade Apprentices at its Burnpur IISCO Steel Plant. The application period is open until April 29, 2023. This is an excellent opportunity for applicants with ITI diplomas in trades SAIL, as one of the top public sector organisations in the steel production business, offers a perfect opportunity for budding and talented people to obtain hands-on experience and contribute to the company’s success.
Overview of the Recruitment
- Name of Authority- Steel Authority Of India Limited
- Name of the post- Trade Apprentice
How to Apply for SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2023 Online?
- To ensure your eligibility, thoroughly read the advertisement.
- Register with the NAPS site and select SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT, Burnpur (E03171900012) under Apprenticeship Opportunities.
- The candidate must carefully fill in the needed information and upload the documents in the preferred size and format.
- After completing all essential steps, apply and print a copy for future reference.
SAIL ISSCO Apprentice Stipend 2023
The apprentices would be paid a stipend of Rs.7000-7700/- per month. They are in charge of organising their lodging and other relevant plans.
Individuals can apply for SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2023 if they have finished full-time ITI in the appropriate Trade within the last three years
To register for SAIL IISCO Apprentice 2023, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
The ISSCO Steel Plant Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023 will select applicants according to their ITI course grades in the relevant classification and trade. In the instance of a tie in aggregate marks, the older applicant shall be given priority. The candidates who are chosen will also be examined for a document verification process.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 11:21 [IST]
#SAIL #Recruitment #Trade #Apprenticeship #Vacancies #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)