RPSC ASO Answer Key 2022: The Answer Key of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), ASO examination 2022 has been released on August 2, 2022. RPSC conducted the examination for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer on July 8, 2022.
For now RPSC has released the provisional answer key on its official website. Candidates who appeared in the examination now can check the ASO 2022 Answer key by visiting the official page of RPSC i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates are given a time till tomorrow i.e. till August 4, 2022 till 12am to raise an objection against the provisional answer key. Know how to check and challenge RPSC ASO 2022 answer key.
RPSC ASO 2022 Answer Key: Check & Raise Objection
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to check PDF of ASO 2022 answer key and raise objections if any.
- Step 1: Go to the official Website of RPSC i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage click on the “News and Events” tab.
- Step 3: Here RPSC ASO Answer Key PDF 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Now you have to click on the “Model Answer Key for Asst. Statistical Officer – 2021.”
- Step 5: Go through it carefully.
- Step 6: To raise an objection or to challenge the answer key login with your login credentials.
- Step 7: From here you can raise the objections by paying a prescribed fee per question.
- Step 8: Finally submit your objection and save the info.
Candidates do not need a login to check the answer key but in case they want to challenge any answer, it can be done through candidate login only. A fee of Rs.100 per question is required to raise the objection.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
#RPSC #ASO #Answer #key #Released #August #rpscrajasthangovin
(With Inputs from careerindia)