Odisha CPET 2023 Registration Begins at samsodisha.gov.in, Check Details Here:
On May 1, 2023, the Odisha Higher Education Department, HEIs, launched the CPET 2023 registration procedure on its official website. Candidates have until May 10, 2023, to complete and submit the CPET 2023 application form.
Odisha Higher Education Department, HEIs, has released the official dates for the CPET 2023 on its official website: samsodisha.gov.in. Candidates seeking PG admission in CPGET 2023 can register online using their login credentials. On May 16, the applicant’s data will be sent to SSB. Only registered applicants will be able to get the CPET admit card 2023, which will be released on June 9 on the official website. The CPET 2023 exam will take place from June 23 to July 24, 2023.
In August, the University will release the CPET 2023 results in the form of a rank card. Before filling out the application form, candidates should review the university’s CPET qualifying criteria for 2023. Candidates who pass the Odisha CPET 2023 exam will be admitted to a variety of Postgraduate Courses. Candidates must first register for the CPET 2023 by providing a valid email address and a phone number.
CPET Application Form 2023:
The application form can be downloaded online on the official website – samsodisha.gov.in – until May 10. To discover more, students must click on the admissions tab. All candidates must complete the application completely in order to be considered for admission to CPET in 2023. Fees for CPET applications can be paid using a credit/debit card, BHIM UPI, or online banking.
Steps to Fill the CPET 2023 Application Form:
Step 1: Visit the official website – samsodisha.gov.in.
Step 2: Create an account on the official website by entering your name, phone number, and email address.
Step 3: Now, generate the OTP and get your login information.
Step 4: Log in to your account and complete your CPET application form with the correct information.
Step 5: Enter personal, academic details, and contact details in the application form.
Step 6: Upload all required documents, including your signature and a photo of yourself.
Step 7: Pay the application fee by using any online payment method.
Step 8: Take a few printouts of the confirmation page.
Documents to keep ready before filling out the CPET Application Form 2023
- Valid email ID and mobile phone number.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Undergraduate mark sheet/certificate.
- Scanned copies of the photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Aadhar card number.
- Debit card/credit card/net banking details.
Tips for CPET Exam 2023 Preparation:
- Aspirants should take these strategies and put them into action while studying for the CPET exam 2023.
- Aspirants should review the current CPET 2023 exam pattern. It gives an outline of the topics that will be covered in the exam.
- Candidates are urged to take notes and revise them on a regular basis. It enables children to memorize crucial facts and answer questions correctly.
- Additionally, candidates should practice CPET sample papers to maximize their preparation. Answering such questions would also allow students to assess their own strengths and limitations.
#Odisha #CPET #Registration #Begins #samsodishagovin #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)