NIFT 2023: The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will going to close the window for slot booking for Situation test and Personal Interview today, March 16, 2023 at 5 pm. Candidates are advised to visit to the official website of NIFT 2023 and select the campus of their choice for appearing in the Situation Test and PI.
The situation test will be held on March 24 and March 27. The personal interview of the candidates will be held online from March 20, 2023. Candidates should note that the situation test or personal interview will be on first come first served basis.
“The Campuses chosen/allotted will be final and no change will be allowed. Portal will be closed thereafter. Admit Cards along with all the details of the conduct of the Situation Test will be available on 17th March 2023; candidates to login and download the same from the admissions website,” NIFT stated in an official statement.
NIFT 2023 result link was activated on March 14, 2023. Candidates can check and download the NIFT result 2023 by visiting the official website at nift.ac.in. NIFT general ability test (GAT) was held on Feburary 5 and Feburary 19, 2023. The entrance examination was held for admission to the UG as well as PG programmes in the 2023 academic year.
NIFT 2023: How to Prepare for the Situation Test
The NIFT 2023 admission will include 2 stages. The first stage includes the GAT and CAT written test. The second stage is situation test. Candidates performance will be evaluated by both the tests. Candidates should note that the Situation test will be a practical creative examination and the duration of the exam is 2 hours. Candidates can go through the below pointers to prepare well for the Situation test.
- Prepare a toolkit with all utilities like geometry box, foot ruler in metal and plastic, paper knife, scissor, big and small, big & small, cello tape, glue stick, favicol, all pins, markers etc.
- Practice handling of all types of craft materials. You could work on the following given materials by trying to practice how to cut and attach within the same material category & also across the material category.
- Some materials to practice with are – card board, thermocol (thick & thin), glaze papers, kite papers, handmade sheet, cellophane, fabric, coloured clay, aluminium foil, aluminium sheet, sun pack, foam, straw pipe, moldable aluminum wire, transparency sheet, cotton, rubber sheet, gift wrapping sheet, beads & sequences etc.
- Always Work Time Bound. It is pointless to keep sitting with a single assignment for more than 2 hours as that is the time limit you have.
- Explore the possibilities with the materials at hand.
- Work through a contact session through an experienced and trusted mentor, following a video can only help in developing your skill and that too for only that one model you watch being made. But a mentor nurtures and develops you into an independent thinker and explorer with heightened creative quotient, which helps you handle any question variety.
#NIFT #Situation #Test #Personal #Interview #Slot #Booking #Today #Prepare
(With Inputs from careerindia)