Nanotechnology is a developing field that involves nearly every technical discipline, from chemistry to computer science, in the study and application of extremely small materials. It is one of the most highly ranked academic and research subjects. It focuses on the study of incredibly minute objects and applies to all other scientific disciplines, including chemistry, biology, physics, materials science, and engineering.
Nanotechnology is a fast-growing field of study that has the potential to completely transform our way of life and offer technological solutions to issues we face in agriculture, energy, the environment, and medicine.
Nanotechnology in India
Nanoscience has become more popular in India as a result of advances in science and technology. This has also prompted the creation of numerous specialised nanotechnology courses. As an extension of basic sciences, universities and other organisations in India have begun offering bachelor’s, master’s, and research programmes in nanoscience. In India, the departments of physics, chemistry, life sciences, and other engineering have developed the majority of the country’s nanoscience curricula.
Nanotechnology Applications in Daily Life
- In our daily lives, we use things made using nanotechnology.
- A large number of the things we use every day were made using nanotechnology.
- Metals, polymers, ceramics, and biomaterials all utilise products from the field of nanotechnology. High-tech materials and tiny devices are created using nanotechnology.
- Numerous products, including clothing, sunglasses, and cosmetics, are made using nanotechnology. Appliances and food packaging both contain silver nanoparticles.
- DVD and CD players use nanosized components.
Courses for Nanotechnology
- M.Sc in Nanoscience and Technology
- M.Tech in Material Science and Nanotechnology
- M.Tech in Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nanotechnology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nanoscience and Technology
#Nanotechnology #India #Scope #courses #significance #daily #life
(With Inputs from careerindia)