Government Job aspirants, there is a massive recruitment drive under-way in SAIL and you must not miss it.
Steel Authority of India Limited, SAIL, is going to fill 333 posts across various designations such as Assistant Manager, Operator, Technician and so on. If selected, you can become one of the sixty thousand employees of this Maharatna PSU. Broadly speaking the vacancy is to fill 8 Executive and 325 Non-Executive posts in the Steel Authority of India.
Interested candidates can check their eligibility, details of vacancy, how to apply and other relevant details below.
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2022
- For Executives Post: 8 Vacancy
- For Non-Executives Post: 325 Vacancy
Selection Process for SAIL Executive and Non-Executive Vacancy 2022
- The selection process will comprise a Computer Based Test (CBT) in Hindi/English.
- The CBT will consist of 100 Objective type questions across 2 segments. You get 2 hours, or 120 minutes, to complete the test.
The minimum qualifying marks vary according to the candidate category. Here are the details:
- Minimum qualifying marks for General/Unreserved/EWS Category: 50 percentile
- Minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC(Non-creamy Layer)/Physically Disabled Category: 40 percentile
SAIL Executive and Non-Executive Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- Assistant Manager: ₹700 for General/OBC/EWS category and ₹200/- for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/ Departmental candidates.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Optr), Mining Foreman, Surveyor, Fire Operator (Trainee) & Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): ₹500 for General/OBC/EWS category and ₹150/- for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/ Departmental candidates.
- Mining Mate, Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee), Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) &Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (HMV): ₹300 for General/OBC/EWS category and ₹100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/ Departmental candidates.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of SAIL which is: www.sailcareers.com
- New Users have to sign up and then Log in.
- Old Users must log in directly using their credentials
- Once, logged in; click on the link notifying the relevant vacancy
- Fill out the application form and upload the documents as required
- Pay the Application Fee
- Download the submitted Application Form, and take a printout for future use.
Eligibility Criteria for 333 Executive and Non-Executive SAIL Vacancy 2022
- Interested candidates can apply for these 333 vacancies through the official site of SAIL at sailcareers.com.
- The last date to apply for the posts is till September 30, 2022.
- There are different eligibility criteria for different posts.
- Candidates are requested to check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification available on the official website at www.sailcareers.com.
Points to Note about Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a Maharatna Company (PSU) with a turnover of over 1 lakh crore rupees.
- It is the 20th largest steel producer in the world, and the 2nd largest in India after Tata steel.
- Over 60,000 people are employed by SAIL, as per the latest report.
- SAIL operates and owns five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur (Asansol) and three special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi.
- The Government of India owns about 65% of SAIL’s equity and retains voting control of the company.
#Massive #vacancies #SAIL #posts #check #eligibility #apply
(With Inputs from careerindia)