The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has issued the Direct Recruitment Competitive Examination answer keys. The KVS direct recruitment competitive exam was held for the posts of librarian, ASO, SSA, stenographer grade 2, JSA and PRT (re-exam) between March 1 and March 11. The kvsangathan.nic.in website has made the answer keys available. Candidates unsatisfied with the KVS answer keys will also be allowed to raise objections. The last date to raise objections is March 20.
KVS Recruitment 2023: Steps to raise objections
The candidates who are not satisfied with the answer keys may submit their challenge by following the below-mentioned procedure:
1. The candidates can download attempted question paper available in their login
2. The challenge on answer keys will be accepted online only. The challenges submitted by any other mode — email or post or in person will not be accepted
3. A fee of Rs 1,000 per question challenged will be required to be submitted through credit or debit card 4.The refund, if any, will be transferred online to the concerned credit/debit card account, so, the candidates are advised to pay from their own credit/debit card
5. The challenges, against which the fee is received, will be verified by the concerned subject experts.
6. If the challenge of answer key is accepted i.e. if any mistake is noticed by the subject expert(s) in the answer key, a policy decision will be notified on the website and the fee shall be refunded. The decision of subject expert(s) on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained
#KVS #Direct #Recruitment #Exam #Answer #Sheets #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)