Admissions to the Regional Institute of Education’s different UG and PG programmes are currently open. Interested candidates can apply for RIE Admission 2023 through an admission exam. Registration is open as of April 25. The entrance exam will be held on July 2nd. Interested candidates should apply online at www.cee.ncert.gov.in until June 6, 2023. You can apply online at jssc.nic.in.There will be 690 openings filled through the JSSC recruitment.
Overview of the Recruitment
- Name of Organization- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Post Name- Lab Assistant
- Number of Vacancies- 690
- Official Website- jssc.nic.in
How to Apply?
- Visit the JSSC’s official webpage at jssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, look in the What’s New section.
- Download and review the Lab Assistant Competitive Exam-2023 Information Brochure.
- Following that, click the Apply Online button and enter your personal information.
- Upload the necessary papers and double-check the entered information.
- Then, finish paying the application registration fee.
- Lastly, submit the application form and print it for future reference.
- For UR/OBC-1/OBC-2- ₹100/-
- For SC/ST- ₹50/-
- Mode Of Payment- Online
- Lab Assistant (Physics) 230
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) 230
- Lab Assistant (Biology) 230
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a university recognised by the State Government, the Central Government, or the University Grants Commission, with at least 50% marks in any two courses of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. A graduate degree with a minimum of 45% marks will be required for SC/ST and all reserved applicants.
- Written Test
- Documents Verification
Salary will be from Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
#JSSC #Lab #Assistant #Recruitment #Vacancies #Posts #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)