JNU Admission 2023: The Jawahar Lal Nehru University, JNU is now open for UG and CoP programmes through CUET. The deadline of CUET UG 2023 registration has been extended to March 31, 2023.
The CUET UG 2023 exam will be conducted From May 21 to May 31st 2023 on the other hand the CUET PG examination will take place from June 1 to June 10, 2023.JNU has also invited application for the MBA programme. Candidates should note that the last date to apply for MBA programme is March 15.
The UG, PG, COP, ADOP examination programme is based on the Common University Entrance Test ( CUET). The NU accepts CUET UG scores for UG courses such as BA (Hons), B.Sc., Integrated, and COP programs. The final selection will be based on the merit list released by the university on the basis of CUET marks. Admission to B.Tech at JNU will be done through JEE Mains examination . Non viva voice examination will be conducted for UG and PG courses.
JNU Admission 2023: Schedule
- Online submission of application – 9th February 2023
- Last date to submit application – 30th March 2023
- Application correction – 1st to 3rd April 2023
- Announcement of exam city – 30th April 2023
- Release of admit card – 2nd week of May 2023
- CUCET UG Entrance exam – 21st to 31st May 2023
- Reserve dates – 1st to 7th June 2023)
- Answer key release date – June 2023
- Result declaration – June/ July 2023
- Commence of Counselling – July/ August 2023
JNU Admission 2023: Application Form
- The application form for JNU 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- The application form has been released on 9th February 2023 to 30th March 2023.
- The candidates will have to register by fill in their basic details such as name, father’s name, DOB etc.
- The authority will release the correction facility for the candidates after completing of the registration process.
- After providing all the details and after uploading all the documents candidates will have to pay the required fees.
- Candidates will have to download the application form for further use.
JNU UG 2023: Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held in a Computer Based Test(CBT).
- The exams will be conducted on multiple days in three slots per day.
- The question paper will contain 100 questions.
- The medium of the paper will be English language.
- 1 mark will be given to every right answer and there is n o negative marking.
#JNU #Admission #Date #CUET #Registration #Extended #March #31Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)