JKSSB Job Notification For JE 2022: The Jammu and Kashmir Service Board has released huge vacancies for the UT Cadre positions of the Public Works (R&B) Department(Junior Engineer) under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services on 11th November 2022. The total number of vacancies is 1045. Candidates who want to register for these positions visit the official site (https://jkssb.nic.in/).
Crucial Dates of JKSSB Job Notification For JE 2022
The date of Online Applications process will start on 21st November 2022.
The Last date for Online Applications submission will be 20th December 2022. So, the candidates are advised to fill out their forms early to avoid inconvenience.
Bumper Vacancies for JKSSB Job Notification For JE 2022
As we mentioned above, the total number of vacancies is 1045; In this section, candidates can get complete information on the category-wise break up of positions, name of the position, and Pay Scale of the position.
|Name of the Position||Cadre of the position||OM||SC||ST||OSC||ALC/ IB||RBA||PSP||EWS||Total||Pay Scale of the Position|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||UT||428||68||86||34||34||85||35||85||855||Level6(Rs. 35400- 112400)|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||UT||96||16||19||7||7||19||8||18||190||Level6(Rs. 35400- 112400)|
- Junior Engineer (Civil)– Three years diploma in Civil Engineering from Government identified institute/Indian university degree in civil engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)– Three years diplomas in Mechanical Engineering from the Government identified institute/Indian university degree in Mechanical engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
Age Eligibility(as of 01.01.2022)
The general category candidate’s age limit should be below 40 years, and 43 years for other categories.
Application Fee of JKSSB Job Notification For JE 2022
- The candidates under the general category must pay Rs.550/- per the notification.
- The other candidates, such as SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories, must pay Rs.450/-.
- The fee can be paid only through online modes such as Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- The fee, once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- It will be Objective Type, with Multiple Choice Questions. The questions paper will be set in English Language only.
- A negative Marking of 0.25 marks will be there for each wrong answer.
- Marks achieved by candidates in the written test will be normalized to decide final merit and cut-off marks.
How to Apply in JKSSB Job Notification For JE 2022?
Applications must be submitted online only at this website, i.e., https://ssbjk.org.in. If you are a new candidate, you must register yourself first. After candidates register, they must log in again to fill out their forms. Finally, complete all the details asked in the application form and do the payment. Aftermath, take the printout of the submitted form for future use.
#JKSSB #Job #Notification #Bumper #Vacancies #Eligibility #Application #Fee
(With Inputs from careerindia)