JEE Mains Session 2 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency has released the answer key of Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main, Session 2, 2022 examination today. NTA has released JEE Main session 2 answer key on its official site i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
AS per the latest information National Testing Agency has released JEE Main Session 2 Answer Keys of Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.), Paper 2A (B.Arch.) and Paper 2B (B.Planning). Students who appeared in JEE Main July session 2 exam may check Answer Keys by visiting the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main Session 2: Highlights
The National Testing Agency has conducted the JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 2 (July 2022) examination throughout the Country and abroad from July 25 to July 30, 2022. In Session 2 JEE Main, around 6.29 lakh students appeared for the computer based test to get admissions into various Engineering Programs in Prestigious Technical Universities and Colleges.
JEE Main Session 2: How To Challenge Answer Key?
After the release of the provisional answer key, students are given a time to raise objections from August 3 to August 5, 2022 till 5pm. The answer key can be challenged by paying in online mode only by paying a fee of Rs 200 per question. Candidates are advised to follow these steps as per the notification issued by National Testing Agency to challenge the answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage click on the link ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’.
- Step 3: Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and enter Security Pin then click on Submit button.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- Step 5: You will see the Question IDs in sequential order: For JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 2 (July 2022).
- Step 6: The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- Step 7: If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox
- Step 8. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Step 9: After clicking your desired option, for Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry for Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.), Mathematics / Aptitude Test for Paper 2A (B.Arch.), and Mathematics /Aptitude Test / Planning for Paper 2B (B.Planning), scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to the next screen.
- Step 10: You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Step 11: Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Step 12: Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee Rs 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/NetBanking/Paytm.
JEE Main 2022: Helpline
Here we are providing the helpline contact details to which students may reach in case of any doubt or query
Helpline Number: +91-11-40759000, e-mail: email@example.com
#JEE #Main #Session #Answer #Key #Released #jeemainntanicin #Challenge #Answer #Key
(With Inputs from careerindia)