IGNOU Students, watch out!
Your deadline to re-register for the July 2022 session has been extended to September 25, 2022, by the IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
Be very mindful that re-registration is mandatory for students currently studying in the university and not the ones leaving or taking new admission. In case you fail to reregister before the deadline, you may be barred from attending the next semester or year of your course/program.
So all the IGNOU Students with at least a year OR semester left in the university must head to the official website at onlinerr.ignou.ac.in to get themselves re-registered. To make it easier for you, we have provided a step-by-step guide to filling out the IGNOU Re-registration form for July 2022 session.
The last date to complete the re-registration process for the July 2022 session is September 25, 2022. You would require login credentials like User ID, Password, Registered Mobile Number, Registered email ID and bank details to complete the process of re-registration.
How to apply OR Register for the IGNOU July 2022 Re-Registrations
- Visit the IGNOU official website: onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
- Read the instructions on the homepage carefully and tick the box as acknowledgement
- Click on the July 2022 Re-Registration link available at the bottom of the homepage
- Log in using your credentials like Username, Password and Captcha
- Select the course and other details in the application form
- Submit the Re-Registration application fee
- Click on the final submission link and complete the Re-registration process
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, September 19, 2022, 15:12 [IST]
#IGNOU #July #ReRegistrations #deadline #extended #September #register #details
(With Inputs from careerindia)