The University of Hyderabad is officially accepting online applications for Ph.D. Admission 2023. The deadline for Ph.D. admission in 2023-24 is May 25, 2023. Interested candidates should visit the University of Hyderabad’s website at uohyd.ac.in. And the UOH Ph.D.’s official dates. The admission entrance tests will be held on June 17 and 18, 2023.
- Check the university’s official website
- Navigate to the Admissions tab and click it.
- You will then be transported to another website.
- Go over all of the directions.
- If you are eligible, click the Apply Online button. Insert your information in the required fields and then submit.
- An application number will be created.
- Following that, fill out all of your other personal information in the fields provided and pay the cost.
- After that, upload the appropriate document and finish the application process by submitting all of the information.
- General Candidates- Rs. 600/
- EWS Candidates- Rs. 550/-
- OBC Candidates- Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD(PH) Candidates- Rs. 275/
Required Document For Admission 2023-24
- 10th class Marksheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
Admission is often granted based on an interview, which may be augmented by a written test if required. Based on academic records, statement of purpose, and other factors, the Institute will invite a limited number of applicants for a written test and interview. Academic qualifications, written tests, and/or interviews will be used to make the ultimate decision.
Applicants will be seeking the UoH Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2023 Result after completing the UoH Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2023. However, the officials will post the relevant results on their official website. As a result, as soon as the officials reveal the results, we will notify you via our portal.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
#Hyderabad #University #PhD #Admission #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)