The Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HIMTU) has released the HP Common Entrance Test (HPCET) 2023 application form today, March 22, 2023. Eligible candidates can fill the HPCET application form 2023 on the official website – himtu.ac.in.
The last date to apply for the exam is April 23. HPCET 2023 will be held on May 14, 2023 in two sessions for admission to BTech, BPharmacy, MBA, MBA (tourism and hospitality management) and MCA programmes. HPCET 2023 information bulletin has been released on the official website. Students can check eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, exam duration, marking scheme, number of seats in the prospectus 2023.
How to fill HPCET 2023 application form
- Visit the official website of HIMTU – himtu.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Application form for HPCET 2023’
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Complete registration and login with the credentials
- Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the examination fee and submit
- Download HPCET 2023 Application Form
HPCET 2023: Important Dates
- Start date of filling of online application form for HPCET 2023 March 22, 2023
- Closing date of filling of application form April 23, 2023
- Date and time of HPCET 2023 for UG courses May 14, 2023 from 9:45am to 12pm
- Date and time of HPCET 2023 for PG courses May 14, 2023 from 2pm to 4pm
HPCET 2023 will be held for a duration of three hours and 15 minutes for undergraduate courses and for two hours for postgraduate courses. Both the exams will include Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). The exam for UG courses will be held for 600 marks and the test for PG courses will be for 400 marks. There will be negative marking in both exams.
#HPCET #application #form #released #register #April
(With Inputs from careerindia)