Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, invites online applications for 40 positions in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ C&I/ Civil and Communication through computer-based exams. The deadline to apply online for DVC Recruitment 2023 is May 26th, 2023. Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply must do so online at www.dvc.gov.in.
- Organization Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
- Post Name Junior Engineer GR.II (JE GR.II)
- Vacancies 40
- Mode of Application Online
- Registration Dates 05th May to 26th May 2023
- Official Website www.dvc.gov.in
How to Apply Online for DVC GET Recruitment 2023?
- First and foremost, candidates must go to the official DVC website at dvc.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the relevant link.
- Following that, applicants must complete an application form.
- Upload all required information and pay the DVC application fees.
- Submit the application form and keep a hard copy for future reference.
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has issued an official notification in response to advertisement no. PLR/JE 2023/05 regarding DVC Recruitment 2023 to fill 40 vacancies for Junior Engineers in various disciplines. Before registering for DVC Recruitment 2023, candidates must read the details notice.
Salary Pay Level 6 (Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/-)
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- JE Gr.II(Mech), 2023/JE1 – 10
- JE Gr.II(Elec), 2023/JE2 – 10
- JE (C&I), 2023/JE3- 10
- JE (Civil), 2023/JE4- 5
- JE(Comm), 2023/JE5- 5
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, May 23, 2023, 12:13 [IST]
#DVC #Recruitment #Apply #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)