The University Grants Commission has announced that the National Testing Agency will hold a standardised entrance test, CUET PG, for graduates seeking admission to postgraduate (PG) programmes offered by 42 central universities in the forthcoming academic year. The CUET PG 2023 Application Form is available till April 19th, 2023. Exam will take place from June 1st through June 10th, 2023.
Overview of the Examination
- Exam Name- Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET)
- Conducting Body- National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Exam Level- University Level
- Course Offered- Postgraduate
How to Apply for CUET Postgraduate 2023
- Step 1: Go to the CUET PG 2023 website.
- Step 2: Press the “Register” button.
- Step 3: Next, create a password and select a security question.
- Step 4: Applicants are required to fill out personal, academic, and permanent address information.
- Step 5: The applicant must next upload documents that include a photo and signature.
- Step 6: Applicants are now able to pay the application fee
- Step 7: Save the application form printed for future reference.
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum score of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board, according to the CUET application form 2023 qualifying criteria. There are also age restrictions and relaxation regulations for special categories.
The exam Pattern will have 100 questions and will be divided into two halves. Part A will include 25 questions about Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, while Part B will include 75 questions about domain-specific topics.
- The examination will be conducted in an offline (pen-and-paper) format.
- Candidates will be given two hours to finish the question paper.
- The question paper will only contain multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will have two sections: Past-A and Part B.
- The total number of questions in the question paper will be 100.
- Each correct answer will be worth one point.
- 0.25 points will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
#CUET #Apply #Check #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)