All the 12th-pass government job aspirants, buckle up!
CISF is going to fill up 540 vacancies in the posts of Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial). Those interested can apply for the vacancies between 26 September and 25 October by going to the official website at https://cisfrectt.in.
- Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer): Rs.29,200-92,300 plus allowances
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Rs.25,500-81,100 plus allowances
- 10+2 pass OR equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
Click Here to Check the official notification for more details on Eligibility
The cut-off date to establish the candidate’s age is 25 October 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxation will be granted to Reserved Categories as per rules. Candidates should not have been born before 26 October 1997 and later than 25 October 2004.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination: in CBT Mode; language (Hindi/English)
All India category-wise merit lists will be drawn based on the performance of
candidates in Written Examination. To qualify the written test, UR/EWS/Ex-servicemen candidates need to score 35% marks while SC/ST/OBC candidates will require just 33%.
Once you pass the above 3 rounds, the next steps are:
- For Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer): Dictation & Transcription
- For Head Constable (Ministerial): Typing Test
- The final merit list will be prepared after the conclusion of the Medical Exam
How to apply for 540 CISF ASI and Head Constable Vacancy 2022
There are two steps to apply: The first is Registration and the second is Filling out the Application Form
STEP 1: Registration
Register on the website with credentials like Mobile Number, Email ID, and a Government photo ID like Aadhaar/PAN/Passport/PAN etc.
- Log on to the official website of CISF that is https://cisfrectt.in
- Click on the “Login” button on the Homepage
- Click on “New Registration” button.
- Now fill up details as asked to complete your One-time Registration process
STEP 2: Filling out the Online Application Form
- Click on the link: https://cisfrectt.in
- Press the ‘ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial-2022’ tab
- Login with your Registration Number, Password, and Captcha
- Now on a new page, validate your email and then press ‘ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial-2022’ tab.
- Click on the ‘application form’ tab and then it will open
- Fill it out with all the details asked and pay the application fee
- Download and take a printout of the final confirmation page
Points to Know
- The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
- However, any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated on the CISF website www.cisfrectt.in.
- 10% of vacancies are reserved for Ex-servicemen.
#Apply #vacancies #CISF #Salary #Eligibility #Selection #Process #Apply
(With Inputs from careerindia)