Are you an engineering diploma holder looking for government jobs, here is news for you!
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited online applications to fill 64 posts of Junior Lab Assistant in Director of Technical Education & Training, Odisha.
Interested and eligible candidates should visit the official website at www.ossc.gov.in between 26 September to 25 October 2022 in order to apply for this vacancy. To make it easier for you, we have provided a step-by-step method to apply for this vacancy below.
Selection Process of OSSC Junior Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Applicants will be selected based on performance in Mains written exam followed by Certificate Verification.
- Start Date to Apply: 26 September 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 25 October 2022
Vacancy Details for OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Vacancy 2022
Vacancy Details: Trade Wise
- Civil- 12
- Electrical- 8
- Mechanical- 10
- Workshop- 8
- Automobile Engineering- 1
- Chemical- 3
- Computer Science- 4
- Information Technology- 2
- Physics- 8
- Chemistry- 7
- Bio-Technology- 1
Reservation Categories Wise Vacancy
- For Gen/Unreserved: 32
- SC: 10
- ST: 13
- SEBC: 9
Physically Handicapped: 3
Sports Quota: 1
The cut-off date to determine the candidate’s age is 1 January 2022
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 38 Years
The upper age limit relaxation of 5 years will apply for women and all reserved category candidates. It will be 10 years for physically disabled applicants
- There will be no Application Fee
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Vacancy 2022
Junior Laboratory Assistant (Branch):
Applicants must possess a 3-year regular Diploma in 1st Division in their respective branches for Laboratory Assistant (Branch)
Junior Laboratory Assistant (Workshop):
Applicants must have a 3-year regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Branch with First Division.
Junior Laboratory Assistant (Physics):
B.Sc in Physics Honours (PCM), 1st Division for Laboratory Assistant (Physics)
Junior Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry):
B.Sc. in Chemistry Honours (PCM) with 1st Division for Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry).
Please Visit the official Website for more details regarding the Eligibility
How to Apply for OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of OSSC at www.ossc.gov.in
- Press on APPLY ONLINE tab
- New Users must first Register and then log in. Old Users can Log in directly using their credentials such as Email ID & Phone Number etc.
- Now Click on the relevant job notification link (the link will get active on September 26, 2022)
- Fill in the Application Form as instructed
- Submit, Download, and take a printout of the Application Form for future needs.
#Junior #Lab #Assistant #Vacancy #Odisha #Eligibility #Age #Limit #Apply #Details
(With Inputs from careerindia)