In this video review, we test the all-new 2023 Suzuki GSX-8S, a middleweight naked sportbike powered by a 776cc 4-stroke DOHC parallel-Twin that’s also found in the V-Strom 800DE. Priced at just $8,849 in the U.S., the GSX-8S delivers style, performance, sophistication, and versatility in an affordable package.
We traveled to France for the global press launch of the Suzuki GSX-8S, where we tested the bike on city streets and on mountain roads in the Maritime Alps. Watch the video for our impressions, and check out our detailed First Ride Review.
2023 Suzuki GSX-8S Specs
- Base Price: $8,849
- Website: SuzukiCycles.com
- Warranty: 1 yr., unltd. miles
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled parallel-Twin, DOHC w/ 4 valves per cyl.
- Displacement: 776cc
- Bore x Stroke: 84.0 x 70.0mm
- Horsepower: 82.0 @ 8,500 rpm (factory claim)
- Torque: 57.5 lb-ft @ 6,800 rpm (factory claim)
- Transmission: 6-speed, cable-actuated slip/assist wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Wheelbase: 57.7 in.
- Rake/Trail: 25.0 degrees/4.1 in.
- Seat Height: 31.9 in.
- Wet Weight: 445 lb (factory claim)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
(With Inputs from ridermagazine)
#Suzuki #GSX8S #Video #Review #Rider #Magazine